Light of the world...You stepped down into darkness...Opened my eyes, Let me see...Beauty that made this heart adore you...Hope of a life spent with you...Here I am to worship...Here I am to bow down...Here I am to say that you're my God...You're altogether lovely...Altogether worthy...Altogether wonderful to me...King of all days...So highly exalted...Glorious in heaven above...Humbly you came to the earth you created...All for love's sake became poor...

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

as the song goes di da di da di di da di...

Nothing unsual happens.

I shared a unusal predicament as her. But cant exactly tell when is the ultimatum to end all these. No one will know, only those involved.

Why are the students so happy about adding extra 5 marks to their papers? Cant they sense that it is a form of insult to integrity that they can score not due to their result of their own effort. No one exactly cares about integrity if one can get what they want, this applies to everyone. Thats the sin of greed. The desire for more. Well... lets not judge, cos what u judge unto others, will also be done to you. This is scary....

No comments: