Light of the world...You stepped down into darkness...Opened my eyes, Let me see...Beauty that made this heart adore you...Hope of a life spent with you...Here I am to worship...Here I am to bow down...Here I am to say that you're my God...You're altogether lovely...Altogether worthy...Altogether wonderful to me...King of all days...So highly exalted...Glorious in heaven above...Humbly you came to the earth you created...All for love's sake became poor...

Friday, October 01, 2004

The battle is on...

Work is such a toil. Seems to be full of thistles and thorns. With demanding expectations to juggle, while on the other hand, with enemies to defence against. In Philippians, God mentioned about the armor that stand against the devil's schemes, am i wearing that armor right now?

Why are the taiwanese so jingoistic about their country? They burned our National flag, and i felt outraged when I saw tt on the news. The taiwanese are simply putting ties between nations at risk, stirring up the unneccesary, and using boorish attitude to see things, just like somebodyin school. Anyway, they are just trying to offend anyone who is in their way, just like somebody in school...

I am glad that some of my boys are working hard, practising papers after papers, so far we had completed 2 papers within this week, and we have peer teaching during SAP too, and glad that they are learning and knowing what they need to achieve. Distinction is just a door step away for some of them even though they flunk in prelims, thankfully they realise their time wasted in the past.

sigh......

No comments: