Light of the world...You stepped down into darkness...Opened my eyes, Let me see...Beauty that made this heart adore you...Hope of a life spent with you...Here I am to worship...Here I am to bow down...Here I am to say that you're my God...You're altogether lovely...Altogether worthy...Altogether wonderful to me...King of all days...So highly exalted...Glorious in heaven above...Humbly you came to the earth you created...All for love's sake became poor...

Saturday, October 16, 2004

time spent on ... ...

I was busy marking, and just finished yesterday. Havent been feeling goodthese days. lack of sleep, cos seems to be dream quite a bit recently, andso have been gog back for nap in the afternoon before SAP. Been busycoaching my Sec 4 physics boys for four days per week. Getting a little burnout after doing that for 3 weeks. Feel like reducing the frequency, butafraid that the boys cant manage on their own. Sigh, expectation is high onthe physics results, and I really want to achieve it badly this year. Justanother 2 more weeks for me to hold their hands before letting them go ontheir own....I know they can do it....they are really not that bad youknow.....got hope got hope.....I am really hopeful for a 60% dinstinctionfor this batch if not higher........I will be having a mock of the mock 'O's exam with my class boys next week, I wonder how many interested souls willturn up.....

No comments: