Light of the world...You stepped down into darkness...Opened my eyes, Let me see...Beauty that made this heart adore you...Hope of a life spent with you...Here I am to worship...Here I am to bow down...Here I am to say that you're my God...You're altogether lovely...Altogether worthy...Altogether wonderful to me...King of all days...So highly exalted...Glorious in heaven above...Humbly you came to the earth you created...All for love's sake became poor...

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

happy bdae mel

Had a gathering on saturday with the guys, its been a long time since all
had met.
Had drinks, wings and pool. Played with viven, and with Jerry as a coach.
Din know that Mel and Viv are quite into pool these days. Anyway, she gave
me plenty of chance.

Its good to see the guys back together. Bro Bro...
Kel looked troubled and not in good shape. We prayed for him. And this is
the very first time we prayed for kel after so many things had happen. May
God helped us to be consistent in our prayer for him.

BS this thurs....on good works
Not exactly a hard topic.