Light of the world...You stepped down into darkness...Opened my eyes, Let me see...Beauty that made this heart adore you...Hope of a life spent with you...Here I am to worship...Here I am to bow down...Here I am to say that you're my God...You're altogether lovely...Altogether worthy...Altogether wonderful to me...King of all days...So highly exalted...Glorious in heaven above...Humbly you came to the earth you created...All for love's sake became poor...

Sunday, February 11, 2007

CIP day

Well.... I guess many has lost the idea of Moral Doing in CIP. The system is in such a state where people carried out CIP for the sake of clocking the others.

I was rather disappointed with a boy today. How would it feel like when someone is trying to lose you by running away. It is so drama. For what? What's the intent? Outward rebel? Gesture of rejection? I was trying to connect this incident to God. Hope that He will comfort me. One of the rare time I found myself sobbing in the little corner of the supermarket. Guess that gesture hurts. I find myself once again hurt by my student. Is it worth the effort to feel so much, or to connect with them. And in returns, who really cares about our feelings? I always wonder ... does all this comes in the package in this profession.