Light of the world...You stepped down into darkness...Opened my eyes, Let me see...Beauty that made this heart adore you...Hope of a life spent with you...Here I am to worship...Here I am to bow down...Here I am to say that you're my God...You're altogether lovely...Altogether worthy...Altogether wonderful to me...King of all days...So highly exalted...Glorious in heaven above...Humbly you came to the earth you created...All for love's sake became poor...

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Wishing...

I was pushing Meg for a stroll, came by the junction....pausing for a moment to think where I should go. Eventually ended up where I used to have many fond memories...familiar sight of students training, softballers batting and balls flying everywhere, runners were doing their intervals training...the sounds from the surrounding were all so familiar... that was like when I was back in VJC 12 years back.

I remembered very clearly how everyone celebrated friendship day in VJC. That was one of the most memorable time I ever had when I was a teen. Flowers, bears, letters, cards, songs, laughter, balloons and boys..... I remembered that year, I received a very long letter from Kewinn, my best best friend from VJC. I remember that year I received a bear from my first boyfriend. I remember how the track people went out as a grop to celebrate this day.

We do not live in the past, we live in the present. I guess Colin is going to get me another pot of orchid for Valentine's day. Actually I do prefer anything to roses.... but this time round I hope the flowers from the pot will be purple in colour... I love you dar

A photo of my darling...

A phototaken by Mu Yao. A very nice shot. I have this on all my computers' desktops.